Estonia as the place for studying and working
Last Updated (Tuesday, 30 November 1999 00:00) Tuesday, 30 December 2008 18:15
Estonia boasts a long tradition of providing quality education. Its vibrant and international education environment, endowed with the latest developments in information technology makes Estonia an attractive place for young people looking to live and study abroad. The recognised quality education, together with relatively low tuition and living costs in this small EU member state guarantee international students good value for money.
In the academic year 2009/2010 Estonian universities offer more than 100 degree programmes taught in English.
In 2007, Estonian higher education institutions offering international degree programmes signed an Agreement on Good Practice in the Internationalisation of Estonia's Higher Education Institutions. According to the agreement, participating higher education institutions can only admit international students to fully accredited degree programmes.
Visit www.studyinEstonia.ee for more information about:
- Studying in Estonia
- International degree programmes
- Short courses and summer schools
- Admissions requirements and procedures
- Tuition fees and other costs of study
- Scholarship opportunities
- Estonian higher education system
- Universities and professional higher education institutions
- Research opportunities in Estonia
- Living and working in Estonia
Do not worry if you do not speak Estonian-English and other foreign languages are widely spoken here!
Tere tulemast Eestisse! Welcome to Estonia!